What can you do when ‘extending the olive branch’ doesn’t seem to work anymore? Handling workplace bullying is actually 180° different than ‘working with a difficult person’. Traditional conflict resolution does not work when dealing with someone who is highly oppositional. That’s why this session is different.
Here’s What You Will Learn and Experience:
- What is Workplace Bullying exactly?
- How is workplace bullying different from working with a difficult person?
- How to determine if you are being bullied or not – and what to do about it.
- The approach to take with a difficult person vs. a bully – they are they different!
- What motivates a bully? Why do they do it?
- The top common bullying tactics used and how you can overcome them.
- What to do if you are a target: specific steps to cope and gain your confidence back.
- The best thing you can do to help someone else who is being bullied.
You will gain the full awareness, hope and implementation to help cope with and stop workplace bullying and disruptive behaviors both personally and organizationally. You will have restored hope and feel inspired once again!